Seven expert and practitioner meetings will develop a pool of expertise around a number of case studies and recommendations on the role of culture in the development of urban waterfronts, to be shared in a publication at the end of the project.
– The meeting was organized from 20th to 22nd of June 2013.
-The meeting was organized on Corfu 16th and 17th of May 2013.
– Theme: The impact of culture on citizenship: the role of culture in developing a sustainable European society” (Swedish link: www.intercult.se/culture-for-waterfronts-i-stockholm-21-22-mars), Stockholm Meeting programme (pdf) On March 21 a seminar/workshop was held on Cultural-Planning. Read the Seminar Summary Report.
– Theme: The impact of culture on citizenship: digital and multimedia skills triggering community sense
– Theme: The impact of culture on public space: social impact and outcomes of open-air activities and revaluation of urban territories.
– Theme: The impact of Culture on tourism and economic development
– Theme: The impact of culture on water regeneration