11:00 – 12:00 Introduction to Audience Development: Tools and Rules for Audience Engagement. Results from a study involving 20 countries including Nordic and Baltic states, commissioned by the EU. Changing the organization through new encounters.
Chris Torch, Senior Associate and Program Director Intercult
13:00 Workshop led by Agata Etmanowicz
1. Audience development in action: introduction
– What is audience development – fashion, project, process, compromise, and philosophy?
– What is an effective audience development strategy, how to create one and where to start?
2. Getting to know your audience: different approach to audience research
– What is there to know about your audiences?
– How well do you know your existing audience?
– Who’s not your audience and why: how to approach people who currently are not your audience?
– If not questionnaire then what: inventing new tools for audience research!
Getting to know your audience can be not only useful but also fun! It’s all about changing a perspective, searching for new approach to audience research. During the workshop, with just a little guidance, we will use our collective imagination to create new, practical tools for audience research (to help us to get to know better both existing and future, potential audience). That’s some practical tools you will be able to take back to your organisations.
17:00 End of the course